Cheesy "pizza"

The gluten free journey continues for the time being. The hubby got a serious hankering for pizza this weekend, so we picked up what we needed. Winco sells already made pizza dough, so we picked one up and I used that for the hubby's pizza. For me, well, I decided to see what I could do with corn tortillas.

First I softened the tortillas in some hot olive oil and put them on a cookie sheet. Then I topped them with the pizza sauce I made:

"Pizza"


Layer of cheese:

"Pizza"


Layer of sliced mushrooms:

"Pizza"


More cheese:

"Pizza"


Black olives:

"Pizza"


And then baked them until the tortillas were a little bit crispy, but still a bit chewy:

"Pizza"


Serious yum and I really didn't miss the regular pizza crust. In fact, it took care of my craving for corn tortillas and pizza al at the same time LOL

Comments

Popular Posts